02.15.10 Cades Cove, TN Trip... In the Snow!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3_Guy

Reaction score
Well we loaded up the family and picked up a couple of friends Monday and headed to the mountains to see the snow. The trip was very odd as some places we drove through had up to 4" while others had absolutely nothing. Once we finally got to Cades Cove the views and animals were awesome. We saw over 100+ deer, with several nice bucks and 40+ turkey. We even saw a unicorn according to my youngest son... it turned out to be a buck with only one antler. :lol: . Thank the good Lord for the great day we had out enjoying what he has so graciously blessed us with. Below are a few pics from our trip. Be sure to click on the link to see them all. (Note, there are a lot but I think you will find it worth your while).

God Bless & Good Fishing!

Click here to see all of our Cades Cove Pictures
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74032&id=1503425564&l=6d3ec05c90

IMG_8123.jpg
IMG_8126.jpg

IMG_8146.jpg
IMG_8190.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg
IMG_8238.jpg

IMG_8256.jpg
IMG_8253.jpg

i was up by there too this weekend, sure was a cool place in the snow. had to go up to maryville then back down to gatlinburg. Yall have any trouble on the roads?

Nice pics. Need to get up to cades cove for some pics. my self,i work in sevierville all the time M-F and that is the last place (AREA) on days off i want to be to crowed for me.

Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Pics