11-28 trip to the lake.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
Headed down to Norfork Lake yesterday and done pretty decent considering the cold and wind conditions.
Caught 7 fish total none over 2 lbs. but still a productive day.
1.smallmouth
1.largemouth
5.spots
I will post a couple of pictures later,but we are busy now putting up the Christmas tree and stuff so hopefully I can get to it in a day or so.
The water temperature was around 55* and 56* depending on where you wetre at but it was still a productive day on the lake anyway I think for only about 5 hrs. of fishing.

Attachments

• nov dec 2008 021 (WinCE).jpg
    nov dec 2008 021 (WinCE).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 210
  • nov dec 2008 022 (WinCE).jpg
    nov dec 2008 022 (WinCE).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 211
Good day for you :)

I always wanted to try Norfork but always ended up at Bull Shoals. Never regreted a trip to Bull Shoals (except last year when it was flooded so bad when we were there in May....) But someday, I'll book a cabin for a week at Norfork instead of Bull Shoals. Can't do it next spring, we already booked up for a week in May at the Black Oak Resort - first time there - we usually stay around Lakeview area, above the dam. The Black Oak is a little higher end, more expensive and more inviting for the wives (bigger kitchen, more comfortable bathrooms, etc), so, the guys gave in and we got a nicer place than the old rugged fishing resort/cabins next year.

Anyway, hope to fish Norfork someday - keep up the good catching :D

Posted a couple of pics just to give an idea on the size of the fish I caught.
Not the biggest by far but it was fun catching fish on the lake in the end of November.

Latest posts