12' Aluminum. Step 1 Done

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12_Tinner

Reaction score
Good morning everybody. Well my little 12' Aluminum has come a long way this past summer. I did not get to do decking or flooring in the boat this year but I did manage to find myself a little outboard and did a nice full paint job.

Here is the before picture of my boat, I picked up a Evinrude 7.5 2 stroke and this little boat flew pretty good when I was riding solo. It still booted along with 2 people but you couldn't go over a weedbed without throwing it into reverse to blow the weeds out with.

Anyway here she it, now the family boat as I am planning on picking up a 14-16ft tiller aluminum.

View from the back
100_1730.jpg

Front view
100_1729-2.jpg

And after we painted it. I used my uncles air compressor and we just used tremclad paint I believe it was. Held up good after using the boat non stop camping 2 weeks after we did it.

The underside
DSCF2024-1.jpg

Side view
DSCF2027-1.jpg

And the boat sitting in the water
DSCF2030.jpg

Put a 55 Endura on the back of it too. Great little motor.

Well thanks for looking. Hopefully soon I'll be posting pictures of a 14 or 16 foot aluminum getting ready to be a bass fishing machine :p

Latest posts