12 foot extra wide aluminum Gamefisher

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks for that link. Got lots of ideas from that thread. Not sure how much I should really do to a 12 though. It's definitely got my brain turning.

Not much has changed, been too busy with work and fishing. I've done some work on the trailer but I forgot to take before pictures. I'll try to get some shots tomorrow.

012.jpg

Had a blackened rockfish dinner tonight.

026.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had a big fishing excursion this past weekend that I had to hustle to get everything ready for. Here is what I was able to throw together in time for the outing, I will be re-doing a few things in the next day or two.

013.jpg

Got an automated call from UPS earlier saying my Steel Flex will be here today, so I should really be able to get some work done this week.

The trip went well, the boat handled nicely from Chesapeake Bay backwaters to freshwater swamps.

002-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

Alright, so I was taking my time working on the bottom but now the lady wants to go out on Sunday to try for some croaker. So I have ground most of the old paint off the bottom, filled some dents, ground them out, and washed it down. I think tonight after I get off I'll take some 5200 fast to the seams and hammer some of them back down. Steelflex will happen tomorrow more than likely.

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

Here's the only place on the bottom I'm not sure what to do with. It doesn't leak at all and this is after I've hammered out and filled what I could.

005-2.jpg