1436 lowe starting mods today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang that was hard to read man - break it up into sentences and paragraphs! My eyes got lost half way through it!

But yea - you can use the 3m adhesive to hold your carpet down. Spray the carpet and the deck and let it get tacky before you join them. If you've got a scrap piece of wood put it over it and lay concrete blocks or something heavy on it to keep pressure on it... that should stop any bubbling you might have come up.

Did it come from the dealer with that piece of wood on the transom?

I used spray adhesive on my build and it was still holding strong after 2 seasons. I made removable floors that were constantly in and out as well, I thing it did a great job holding up.

I used 2 cans from Home Depot. There were 2 types, I got the more expensive of the 2. If I temember it was a number for the style and it was from 3M.

Good luck with your build! I got my 1648 smoker craft last week and been working on it ever since.

X

As long as you have fair winds crossing the bay, who cares? As long as you get to the next crick.