16x48 93 waco jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boat is done !!!!! got to take it out Sunday it she floated lol!!! only bad thing was i forgot the camera was gonna take pics for everything. i will take final picks of everything we did tomorrow and post then them tomorrow night.

few comments:
gonna have to buy livewell pump to pump in water water just doesnt come in high enough with out it my question is there any pumps that i can get that will do both pump water in and with a flip of the switch pump water out. or am i gonna have to by 2 different pumps one that pumps in and one that pumps out. (dont really want to do this because i already have 3 pumps in the boat 2 for aerator one for bilge pump).

the boat with that 30 johnson runs 25mph with all gear and 2 people. i thought this was hella good but that might just be me what do u guys think?

I don't know how much room you have around the pump, but I used some Tees and 2 small valves to keep from buying to pumps. It took a little extra work to get it rigged up, but now it only takes about 5 seconds to cut 1 valve on and the oter off and turn the pump back on.

pics of the build:

back flooring used pvc pipe along with the ribs in the boat and put insulation foam made for a very solid back floor

little messy already needs cleaned lol

boat motor trailer and everything i put in it cost about 2 grand what u guys think?

I think it looks awesome, can't wait to hear how it does for you on maiden voyage... Looks very usable, not like some others I have seen that are just filled with crap that looks ok on a boat...

nyjay75 said:
I think it looks awesome, can't wait to hear how it does for you on maiden voyage... Looks very usable, not like some others I have seen that are just filled with crap that looks ok on a boat...

ty

yea ole lady and i took it on current river last Sunday full gear and us two it went 23-25 mph which i thought was good for a 30hp.

ill take pics of it in the water and a video or two of everything this weekend when i take it out again.

Man I just wanna say I'm diggin your boat. Great job. I like that switch panel. It kinda looks like one I made out of plexi from Lowes.

Jamey

jj97blazer said:
Man I just wanna say I'm diggin your boat. Great job. I like that switch panel. It kinda looks like one I made out of plexi from Lowes.

Jamey

ty yea we priced different panels but i still have some stuff id like to get meaning id have to add switches and it wouldn't look right with with a store bought one so we made that panel and can add switches to it and it will look the same.

i have to say the guy that helped me with project was the deal breaker he is just great when it comes to stuff like this and i learned a lot from him.

Looks fantastic! I was wondering if you could you tell me if you have experienced any issues related to removing your rear bench seat? I am considering a very similar approach but am hesitant, I just cannot seem to wrap my head around a possible structural compromise. Any flex on the transom or sides when running? Does your floor deck make up for the support the seat had? Thanks for any input~

Latest posts