1965 FeatherCraft Lapstrake Ski Bo

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've purchased a couple parts for the boat recently that I will be installing shortly.
Fuel Water Separator
4 Cleats
16lb Hooker Anchor , no more floating off!

Also picked up a used trailer. It will be receiving guide on's, new rims & tires, springs, ubolts, bunks, & lights. I'll post pics of it's restore as I go. Hopefully today I'll have the time to pick up some parts. Old trailer on the left, new used trailer on the right.

Update:

Added the ladder support guide on's, new rims and tires, replaced leaf springs, coupler latch, in process of doing the bunks. While removing the bolt for the springs accidently hit my hand w/ the hammer. Swelled up pretty good. Had to wear a towel with ice, finished the install single handed. =D>

Attachments

• trailers.jpg
    trailers.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 1,026
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 1,015
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 1,015
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 1,015
4 Blade prop came in today, will put it on tonight. Also finished the trailer. Still needs a little adjustment. Installed the Fuel/Water Separator this weekend. Added two new fish rulers. Also picked up a nice marine cooler that I can use for storage and utilize when I play for keeps.

Attachments

• ttt5.jpg
    ttt5.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,013
  • ttt4.jpg
    ttt4.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 1,013
  • ttt3.jpg
    ttt3.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 1,013
  • ttt2.jpg
    ttt2.jpg