1973 DuraCraft 14'semi-V remodel- at it again!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished the framing and waterproofing the wood. Carpet glue is drying tonight and then will be installed tomorrow. Outboard and trolling motor both got their camo paint job and are awaiting be remounted...hopefully tomorrow. All that is left to do is wiring the lights, TM, bilge and power socket. Not my most favorite part but a necessary evil.

Pics tomorrow...

The front decking is in.....gonna do some wiring today then add the front cover under the decking. I also picked up a large roll of "fatigue padding" at Big Lots yesterday that I will be using on the floor. Already a nice gray color and easier to work with then my original plan of using the same padding they use in horse stalls..MUCH cleaner too.

bow decking by dallas10c, on Flickr

looks awesome... not too crazy, just enough to make it look real nice!

Great work... one thing tho... why'd you stop the interior camo halfway?

The blind I built attaches just forward of the middle seat and the rest of the interior will be under the blind so you will never see it. I might go ahead and camo it anyway.

I left a lot of open space to fit my decoys and small propane stove for duck season. Nothing beats a hot cup of coffee and breakfast on a cold morning hunting ducks.

Ok....used it for a season and decided I need a floor...so time to get back to modifying it....again.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338947677514.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338947677514.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,457
Ok got the new floor in and carpeted. Just have finish reconnecting wiring I moved and I'm good to go.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339094277273.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339094277273.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,437
  • uploadfromtaptalk1339094298120.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339094298120.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,437
Better on my back too having a level floor. I also added some more flotation under the floor and moved my wiring to a central run under the floor to protect everything.

Also did spray on bed liner behind the rear bench where the gas tank sits to give it a little protection and make it easier to clean up.