1974 STARCRAFT MODIFICATION HELP

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpressure

Reaction score
we purchased this boat and trailer last year for 500 dollars,and after useing it for the last half of the summer we didnt realize how much more we need to fish ,it was the best 500 we spent and get family time as well,we were told the transome wood was a year or 2 old but after 6 or 7 times on the water i noticed the wood was basicall falling apart and had to keep tightening the clamps to the point where it was just smashing the wood out ,and the seats were all cracking and broke,so here is what we have done so far
DSCF1906.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

we want to cover the front of this area but dont know if we should make the seat and in front of the seat all one piece of wood or 2 pieces ,we would like the hide the anchor underneath with a small door or something ,any suggestions would be appreciated
DSC00224.jpg

i have a starcraft myself if i could figure out how to upload pics of it i could show you, maybe if you can help me getting my pics on here it would help you with your project.

Latest posts