1976 MonArk cannot find any boats that look like mine.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2050z

Reaction score
My boat thread for pictures.
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26928

I have been searching all of the net to find the exact same model, but not luck. It's titled 1976 boat. I have searched from 74-77 and nothing.

I tried contacting SeaArk to see if they kept any records or pictures of the older boats. They said they did not keep any pictures of any of the old boats.

Don't feel bad...I can't find one like mine either...I have found larger models but none my size...

I had no problem register it through my state Fish and Wildlife department. I have a clean title for the boat and trailer. Just could not find any pictures or old brochures of this model boat.

Finally got a reply back from SeaArk and they kept no records of the older boats made by MonArk. They just wanted the company and the name to build their own boats.

It's the same for us who own Duracrafts from the 70's, nothing. You would think in this information age we're in that this would not be the case, I have a model 1720 and have yet to see another, even on here.

Latest posts