1996 Bass Tracker TX 17 Build- Updated Progress Pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Can you take any high-res close-ups of that stuff?
MrSimon, I will take a close up pic for you this weekend. My boat stays about 40 miles away from where I live and I don't have a piece of it with me right now. I used the 47" x 84" 3mm sheets. At the time, I got it as factory seconds. Some of the ends and edges were a little rough but the price was right. The 3mm seems fine to me. The normal stuff is 5.5mm thick and comes in many colors and patterns. Here's a link to the webpage. You can zoom in on the image: https://hydroturf.com/products.php?cat=Sheets of Hydro-Turf
If you email them what you are interested in, they will send you a sample via mail. Let me know if you have any questions on it.

-Eric

Eric,

Looking fantastic. I've been debating back and forth on putting some hydroturf in my console deck area. Do you think the 5.5MM would be thick enough to allow the wife to throw a couple beach towels on it and take a nap?

DaveInGA said:
Eric,

Looking fantastic. I've been debating back and forth on putting some hydroturf in my console deck area. Do you think the 5.5MM would be thick enough to allow the wife to throw a couple beach towels on it and take a nap?

Dave, I think it would. I would guess that the 5.5mm stuff should be just as soft as carpet in a bass boat. The 3mm stuff I have is really comfortable on bare feet. You could always shoot them an email and ask for a sample. It comes snail mail from California, so it takes about a week.

-Eric

Very Nice =D> =D> =D> ! Tracker still hadn't learned by 2004, as my Tracker Grizzly had about a gal. and a half accumulated in it just driving in a rain storm for 6 hrs., and I'm talking the front deck under the floor. Foam expanded into ALL drain channels. Made my own drain thru it with a drill, rod(with a hook bent on the end), and a pc of tubing driven thru the hole I drilled in the foam. At least mine was on in the front. You've done a beautiful job on the Tracker, Congrats.