1st Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Hit one of the local lakes today and on the first cast I caught this bass, I changed baits right away to a Red Eye Shad, baby 1- and Excalibur one knocker only to get skunked the rest of the time I was there (about an hour). The weapon of choice was a 4" Senko, watermelon red flake.
0311101235a.jpg

excellent sir, sure is pretty and dark colored. All the fish I've been catching have been light almost white looking. Hopefully if the sun remembers where Georgia is ours will get their color back.

Way to go =D>
Glad to hear the Jersey lakes are starting to produce. Now if I could just get out myself to fish [-o<

shamoo said:
Hit one of the local lakes today and on the first cast I caught this bass, I changed baits right away to a Red Eye Shad, baby 1- and Excalibur one knocker only to get skunked the rest of the time I was there (about an hour). The weapon of choice was a 4" Senko, watermelon red flake.
0311101235a.jpg

Nice bass, but it is usually bad the rest of the day if you catch one on the first cast.

Latest posts