1st Wacky Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Hes small but its my 1st wacky rig bass so im proud, I also almost had my first topwater bass too, but should have wait another few seconds untill my rod loaded up. Instead of waiting I set the hook and I just pulled the bait out of his mouth. A few cast later I had a real nice one hooked but reeled him right into the brush pile i just caught him off of. he buryed himself inside of it and that was all she wrote, i had to break my line.......... Oh well maybe ill get em tomorrow...

normal_wackey.JPG

Congrats my friend, almost had that double first timers, what type of top water bait were you using?

Was swimming an Esquire worm by a brushpile at my old crap pond. Man It was cool!! Thats gonna be my first stop tomorrow, except this time Im not gonna overcast and pull them bass into it, and hopefully ill catch that lil @#$% that has my 2/0 Hookerz hook!!!

Gave it a thought to try my luck tomorrow, as the temp is supposed to be 63*, however more rain forecast. It's been raining here since Thursday night, at times real heavy, then it'll quit, then it'll start again. Raining heavy again at this moment.

nice! I'm dying up here, it was like 17 degrees this morning walking the dog....insane

BassAddict said:
Waterwings said:
Well, temp forecast has changed from 63 to 54, with 90% chance of rain. :roll:

9 degrees and theres a 10% chance it wont rain so put on an extra layer and go fishin!!! :)

Crossed my mind, lol, but I spent the entire day yesterday outside at a school event in 43* weather and it rained all day. I may just pass on this one :)

Latest posts