2-21"ers,almost 3?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
We had heavy rain and high winds today but it started to die out around 3pm.
Loaded up the boat and was on the water by 5pm.
It was still windy(SE) and spotty skies,thought it might rain again and boy was it slow at first.
The first 3 hours only landed 3 little dink fish maybe 8"s long.I was thinking about a thread on here,it has that old saying..." a bad days fishing,is better then a good day at work".I due beleive that as well,seen a turtle,bald eagle and a fish hawk but still like to catch some bigger fish.
Bouncing down a windward shoreline,not catching nothing when out of nowhere a big fish hits my spinnerbait.Fight it for awhile,it makes some nice jumps and then pulls for the deep,can't get him close to the net...one more pull to the deep and my line goes slack.Boy was I pissed,nothing all evening then loose this one to a broken spinnerbait,took me awhile to stop thinking of that one(still havn't).
About an hour later,was throwing a wacky rigged senko and landed this beauti.
jul.30.JPG
It fought hard,good thing it was hooked good,don't think I could take loosing 2,in one night.
Landed another nice 18"er,on a top water fluke,
jul.30 (2).JPG
so I decided to see if I could get some video of acouple fish.
It didn't jinx me,I landed another 21"er top water fluke a few smaller ones and acouple pickerel.
Heres a video of the 21"er and 1 pickerel.
It was at dusk,the pickerel was actually caught first but I wanted to see the bass first.
Real shallow water,with rapids going out,lots of jumps,under the boat in the trolling motor(was having fun).
Ended up being a great night.
[youtube]wlxvFIv2Leg[/youtube]

Latest posts