2008 AOY & Runner-up!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingBuds said:
Awsome fellas =D>

So whats next for ya :?:

On to working towards world peace and solving the global warming issue. I was going to say I was going to stabilize the economy and gas prices but I decided I would settle for something more realistic and attainable.
:roll:

slim357 said:
Captain Ahab said:
Congrast to Andy and Jake - you guys deserve it

Also congrats to everyone else, it is a shame we had to pick one person for AOY as I can think of a dozen or more who also deserve the award. Well TinBoats is here to stay so you guys will win next year
I couldnt agree more I think you coulda picked names from a hat with all the quality anglers we got on here. Im sure Jim and waterwings had somewhat of a tough time pickin, but I think they did a great job. :beer:

I count 7 pm's between Jim and myself, and I think I deleted a couple more, concerning AOY. Jim is looking to do something different next year, and it's so TS (top secret) that he ain't even told me the details [-( , but I like it that way..........the less I know the better off I am, lol. :)

I would imagine more than just a few hours were spent looking at all the posts. I guess I'm gonna need some learning time on the new Revo now.

flounderhead59 said:
FishingBuds said:
Awsome fellas =D>

So whats next for ya :?:

On to working towards world peace and solving the global warming issue. I was going to say I was going to stabilize the economy and gas prices but I decided I would settle for something more realistic and attainable.
:roll:

Who's interview show will ya appear on first :lol: