2011 8pt

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basshunter25

Reaction score
Shot this buck on October 8th. Everybody is complaining about how hot it is but its hunting season and Im not gonna sit on the couch. So I figured id hunt in a gully by some water where it was a bit cooler. Worked perfect this buck came walking by me about an hour before dark and gave me a perfect shot. Thank god Michigan gives us two buck tags cuz he was a borderline shooter buck for me. Now I can sit back and wait for the big guy to make the same mistake.

Attachments

• digital cam pics 114.JPG
    digital cam pics 114.JPG
    959.1 KB · Views: 950
Thanks guys! My bow is a 2006 bowtech tribute. Drives tacks! Carbon express pile driver arrows, g5 t3 broadheads, copper John dead nutz sight, and trophy taker rest. I want to get a new fancy bow but can't find a reason. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Thanks guys! Been hunting my butt off to try and fill my other buck tag before gun season but haven't seen anything bigger than the 8 I shot this year. Gun season opens tuesday and I think this moderate weather has pushed the rut back a little but tonight I passed a 3 point and a little 6 point both brought to me by does. Im gonna hold out and hope I get a shot at a nice one with the gauge or the bow. Good luck everyone.

Congrats!!

I too have been sitting out nothing of any size has come by me yet. Lot of doe and smaller ones though.