3lb 4 0z. pickeral

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
just to show Jersey has some nice fish heres a nice pickeral!
100_0164.jpg

Absolutely Mr. Jim, I had my hip boots on and was fishing near a line of reeds, he hit, i set the hook, and he took off, it was getting dark, after a couple of runs he tired and I started guiding him around the reeds, i looked down real quick and saw the head, started backing up, at first glance it looked like a baby gator, it was pretty cool.

Thats a big one. I haven't seen one that big around here. I fish one pond that has so many jackfish (chain pickerel) in it that I have to use a leader because I got my line cut too much. The biggest one I've caught was only around 2 pounds though.

Yes Mr. Fishin NJ, thats the same one from that night we were all down at the mighty Oak :lol:

Mr. 317 a 2lb pick. is a decent fish my friend

Hey thankx little anth, thats a piney fashion statement :wink: dude, I got new shirts now (wit the sleeves)but come spring, the birds start chirping, the bass are spawning and shamoo starts starts cutten,yup I'll be sleeveless again :D

shamoo said:
Hey thankx little anth, thats a piney fashion statement :wink: dude, I got new shirts now (wit the sleeves)but come spring, the birds start chirping, the bass are spawning and shamoo starts starts cutten,yup I'll be sleeveless again :D

A true Piney would cut off part of the collar as well

Very Nice Fish - thanks for posting the cool pick pic

Mr. fishhog, like Fishin NJ stated, everything I catch goes right back into the drink so another angler can have their turn at trying to catch it. I've had my fun, someone elses turn. :wink:

sweet fish looks bigger than 3 lbs though those fish are nasty even though im a freshwater newb ive caught some of those and they give a great fight nice job

Mr. Jawz, welcome to the world of the sweet water, your right they do put up a decent fight and welcome to TinBoats