4,000 mile road trip

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cntryislandboy

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has ever taken a very very long as in maybe 4,000 mile road trip with there jon boat and trailer with say 12" wheels. i might be doing this in the fall, mainly because i live in TX and my deer boat building buddy live in NJ and really wants to help build it, not to mention we will also be stoping in Atlanta, Myrtle Beach, and Knoxville so i will have plenty of chances to fish in the 3 week visit all the family members road trip

yeah a little bit, that is what happens when your military and you have family all up and down the east coast and everyone wants to see the baby. might not even take the boat, or even though of the dumb idea of putting in on the roof, of the jeep, it can't weigh more then 90lbs i think. the said things is if i take the trailer and get the extra room of putting stuff in the boat i get a bow mount trolling motor, a 3.5 hp gas motor, fish finder, and lots of other goodies for the boat, just can't get all that in the jeep with the luggage and baby, oh well

cntryislandboy said:
yeah a little bit, that is what happens when your military and you have family all up and down the east coast and everyone wants to see the baby. might not even take the boat, or even though of the dumb idea of putting in on the roof, of the jeep, it can't weigh more then 90lbs i think. the said things is if i take the trailer and get the extra room of putting stuff in the boat i get a bow mount trolling motor, a 3.5 hp gas motor, fish finder, and lots of other goodies for the boat, just can't get all that in the jeep with the luggage and baby, oh well

You gotta take the boat!

Give us GA boys a holler when you're coming to ATL and maybe one/some of us can wet a line.