89' GameFisher 14' V MOD "Kinda Finished"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Game fisher. I got a 1970 Starcraft 14 v deep v. I love ur design on this ol tin! Do u have any plans or can help me with mine . Any advice would be appreciated . My email is [email protected] I'd appreciate any help thanks! John from ohio

i am hopefully about to pick the same boat up for 200 off craigslist. its missing the back two seats but cant wait to get started if the guy sells to me. make two new seats and go on about building decks

I actually sold the boat this past summer while out of work Banshee. but yes i did spend time on the front deck and being a big guy (6'1 260lbs) I was very cautious at first especially when it was windy or other boats wake were knocking me around but i got used to it quickly and found it quite comfortable. though a bigger boat would always be better

The only thing i would have changed about my front deck is to flushmount the trolling motor pedal/controls. because standing with one leg hiked up on the pedal will throw you off balance

What an incredible mod! =D> You have inspired me to do this to an old Sea King v-hull that has been neglected and handed down to me.

I have a couple questions:

1) if the front decking is two pieces of plywood (one large piece that has the hole for the hatch, and one small piece towards the bow), how were you able to wrap them with carpet to appear as one continious piece?

2) when you carpet the aluminum seats, how to you hold the carpet in place underneath if you can't staple it like wood?

Thanks in advance for the response/advice.

Latest posts