• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A bunch of boats and motors for sale in PA.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSimon

Reaction score
My Craigslist addiction has gotten a bit out of hand. I need to sell the following items. You can mix and match. I'll post some pics at the bottom (I don't have pics of everything yet).

If you are interested in anything, let me know. I can get you pictures, videos, and more details.

MOTORS:
Mid 2000's Merc 9.9 fourstroke. Long shaft. Electric and pull start. Tiller handle but also set up for controls. Really clean! $1,500.

Mid 80's 20HP Evinrude two stroke (goes well with the 14' Starcraft). Pull start. Short shaft. Runs well but only so-so cosmetically. Tank and hose. $500.

Mid 80's 8HP Johnson two stroke (goes well with the 12' Mirrocraft). Pull start. Short shaft. Nice clean good running motor. Tank and hose. $500.

Mid 80's 9.9 Johnson two stroke. Pull start. Long shaft. Runs good and looks decent, but paint on lower unit is starting to peel. Tank and hose. $500

Mid/late 90's Honda 30HP four stroke (currently on the Sylvan supper snapper). Long shaft. Electric start. Manual tilt/trim. Low hours, super clean, runs perfect. Tank and hose. $1,500.

Early 2000's 3.3 Merc. Two stroke. Short shaft. Pull start. Built in gas tank. Looks brand new. Got it in a trade and have never run it .... no idea of condition. $300.

Late 70's/Early 80's 2HP Evinrude. Two stroke. Short shaft. Pull start. Also got in a trade. It comes with a box of parts ... which most likely means it comes with a box of issues. $100. Consider this a project.

BOATS (I have the proper titles/registration for everything):
Very nice condition 12' Mirrocraft shallow V with trolling motor and battery. No trailer. $500

14' Starcraft v-hull with plywood floor and decking. Really solid boat. Comes with trailer and trolling motor. $900.

Sylvan 16' v-hull Super Snapper. Super nice condition. Comes with trailer. Bow mounted TM, fish finder, etc etc. $1,500.

A solid trailer for a 12-16' boat (like the Mirrorcraft). Pretty basic trailer. Works fine. $250.

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

Bump.

Update - the 9.9 Merc is a 2008. It has a brand new tank and hose. The motor is absolutely in perfect shape. It looks and runs brand new.

Here is a video.

[youtube]tRsUySOSG2A[/youtube]

As an update, most of this stuff is sold.

I still have the 20HP Evinrude, the 3.3 Merc, and the 2HP Evinrude.

Feel free to make offers.

Do you still have the Mercury 9.9 long shaft? If so is that the motor in the video?

Latest posts