ABA season opener

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
we had a wonderful day to start the 2012 season with sunny skies a slight breeze and fish everywhere.....
Then I woke up...
we had a windy day today and 10 guys were brave enough to come out to fish. the morning had dropping tide with the wind out of the south creating 4 to 6 ft rollers .
I thank almost everyone took at least one wave over the bow. but everyone did return safely.
I want to thank all the guys that chipped in today to help one of the guys who broke down on his way back to the ramp.He had motor trouble coming back to the ramp and the guys jumped into action to get him to the ramp We relaunched my boat Jeff Warner went with me we found him pinned against a deep sea transport boat and a sea wall with the wave coming over the side of the boat Jeff was like a cat and jumped onto the sea wall then into his boat tied it off then back in my boat and off we went back to the ramp where the other guys took care ofhimShaken but okay and got his boat running and on the trailer.
Tim D busted his trolling motor hitting a wave.
now to the results

Mike Reilly 5 fish 7.14 $303
Tim Dafick 4 fish 5.06 $137
Rob Santos 3 fish 4.03
Wane Alker 2 fish 3.95 2.36 lunker $50
Den Budzitowski 3 fish 2.94
Jeff Warner 1 fish 2.21
Frank Coyne,Joe Dedomenico,Ray Marcinkiewicz And Jerry Zoog caught the shunk

003-20.jpg

001-23.jpg

007-19.jpg

004-21.jpg

005-19.jpg

hard to believe these fish only went 2lbs
002-22.jpg

So glad everyone made it back safely and most caught fish. Had me thinking the worst the way your report started.

Latest posts