Abu Garcia 20211 Plastic Brake Blocks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihavenoideawhattoput

Reaction score
Anyone have any of these laying around? I know they only cost .79 but really $6 shipping seems high for something that could get lost in the mail. LOL

They are for a 4600 C3
4926382112_ab08d4b6a0_z.jpg

How do you like the cylinder style bait caster over a compact?

MadCatX said:
How do you like the cylinder style bait caster over a compact?

Fits my hand better, I had a compact a couple years ago and I hated it, lower end Abu compact, I have now decided maybe I am good enough for a bait-caster. If I aim for it I can hit it. The compact and me never got along, also for the cost of some line I can use it for just about anything.

you know what they say, bigger then a handfull.....

OK, here is the proof

a hand full....

4975823942_d43706474c_z.jpg

bigger then a hand full...

4975204619_2d75955099_z.jpg

Hope we did not cross the family friendly line here.

Bro - that is awesome and due to your excellent use of imagery I understand.

:LOL2:

:shock: My wife has let me do a lot of things, but posting a pic of her "jugs" is not one of them. lol Some guys have all the luck.

So back on topic, any of you monkeys have any of these darn things?

I don't think they need replaced just thought I would, look a little worn, just hate to have to pay $6 shipping.

piedmontNC said:
1) Compliments to the missus above :wink:

2) WHat do the brake blocks do?

Slow the spool down to help with over runs, not having a huge problem with them just thought they looked a little worn and the previous owner replaced them with teflon brakes. Thought it would be nice to see how it worked with standard brakes.

I don't have any...Have you checked ebay, but of course shipping would probably still be outrages.

BTW..i did notice that the rod was a PowerHump Grip... :lol:

Latest posts