All electric Alumacraft MV1448

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Sicina

Reaction score
This is my 2nd boat build that I have completed, the reason for this boat build was to make an all electric boat that is easy to launch by myself and I can use in most New York State waters. The boat utilizes all the same equipment as my outboard powered boat (ie, trolling motors, seats, electronics) since everything is compatible and all are mounted with the same quick disconnects. The boat was designed for a reservoir where from the boat ramp to the farthest end and back is 3.0 miles, it has 4 group 29 batteries and utilizes a selector switch to run on two at a time.
I fished this most of last year and have made a few changes such as having to place all the batteries in the stern for better weight distribution when I fish alone.
Let me know what you think.
Ray

https://s846.photobucket.com/user/raymar56/library/

Photobucket is password protected. Can't just post to tinboats server?

I tried the link from my work account and I was able to view pictures? It does say on Photobucket that the site is password protected but the two boat albums are not and they worked for me. Just click on the 2013 album and you should be able to view................If you cannot I will try to fix it.
Ray

Latest posts