Alumacraft Deep C

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missnfishin

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am trying to research to find the Actual Production Years Alumacraft originally mae the "Deep C"? I now own one and have a registration issue from a recent purchase... I know it was made at least in 57, 58, and 59, but I'm not sure really when it first came out or when it was last made.

Froam a dealership call I just had from a nice gentlemen in St Paul, he tells me BRP (behind Evinrude evidently) has bought out Alumacraft and the 2 original factory locations (Arkansas and Minnesota) are being combined to just Minnesota.. Evidently the factory is closed till mid September of this year so getting anyone at the factory level to respond right now is not happening...I've emailed and called and nothing...

Also, the one I bought had some of the original parts removed so if anyone has a leads on parts for this model, please reach out...

[highlight=yellow]Please email [email protected] direct as it is much easier for me to track things please and thank you.[/highlight]

Here's the news release on the sale.
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/28/1530817/0/en/BRP-Acquires-Alumacraft-and-Creates-a-New-Marine-Group.html

I'm always a bit suspicious with take-overs, it seems to me the new, eager MBA's are trying to "earn their bones" by making shortcuts, or changing techniques...less for a better product and more for their own advancement up the corporate ladder.

Alumacraft has done very well for water-folk over many years, I'd hate to see it fall victim to ambitious young managers and executive wanna-bes.

[-o<