Any Jon boat clubs in Kentucky,?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYfisherman56

Reaction score
I have a 89 Alumna - Craft 16 ft with 40hp Mercury Force Mariner with power lift & tilt. It is a flat bottom bass boat. Has 1/2 plywood on front and rear decks, that was painted same color as this Aluminum boat "Battleship Gray" and carpets with marine midnight gray carpet. On each deck has a raised wooden painted and covered with same carpet four gang switched that has two USB hookups, and a Cig hookup on the end of box. On front first gang switch, controls red led string lights mounted on outside edges of boat.On second gang switch controls the power to front Hummingbird Piranha 4 fish finder. On third switch is for storage compartment lights. And I think fourth switch is open. On the 4 gang switch on rear deck, first switch controls white led string lights that are mounted on the inside edges of the passenger side. The second switch is for the pump of the creator which pumps water through a spray bar on inside live well between passenger and drivers seat is where live well is. Also replaced dash gang switches & fuses. And have a timer for areator too. This boat has a aluminum floor with a drain cut out. It has four good red & gray high back seats that are vinyl. Also a new but seat that can be added to front deck but never used it. This boat and trailer was completely redone and finished on October 2021. Trailer was painted a smoke gray, with new wiring harness for new Submersible tail lights and two amber marker log HF ts that are all led lights and work well. The two wheels & tires are new with buddy paks in them. And also has a new wheel & tire mounted on trailer tongue. Boat also has two manual cranks for two 10lb Red Mushroom Anchors that are new too. Boat runs good just needs new water impeller and pump replaced which I have, and if not sold before spring plan on changing.Boat also has a working bilge pump that has a switch you have to turn on so it will get power and when water starts coming in. It has a auto float switch that will allow it to turn on until all water is pumped out. This may be a old boat but unless someone else had redid their boat like this one, you want find as many features or new replacement parts. Price is $4500 and with cost of all parts just making a few hundred dollars.So price is pretty much firm.

I have a 89 Alumna - Craft 16 ft with 40hp Mercury Force Mariner with power lift & tilt. It is a flat bottom bass boat. Has 1/2 plywood on front and rear decks, that was painted same color as this Aluminum boat "Battleship Gray" and carpets with marine midnight gray carpet. On each deck has a raised wooden painted and covered with same carpet four gang switched that has two USB hookups, and a Cig hookup on the end of box. On front first gang switch, controls red led string lights mounted on outside edges of boat.On second gang switch controls the power to front Hummingbird Piranha 4 fish finder. On third switch is for storage compartment lights. And I think fourth switch is open. On the 4 gang switch on rear deck, first switch controls white led string lights that are mounted on the inside edges of the passenger side. The second switch is for the pump of the creator which pumps water through a spray bar on inside live well between passenger and drivers seat is where live well is. Also replaced dash gang switches & fuses. And have a timer for areator too. This boat has a aluminum floor with a drain cut out. It has four good red & gray high back seats that are vinyl. Also a new but seat that can be added to front deck but never used it. This boat and trailer was completely redone and finished on October 2021. Trailer was painted a smoke gray, with new wiring harness for new Submersible tail lights and two amber marker log HF ts that are all led lights and work well. The two wheels & tires are new with buddy paks in them. And also has a new wheel & tire mounted on trailer tongue. Boat also has two manual cranks for two 10lb Red Mushroom Anchors that are new too. Boat runs good just needs new water impeller and pump replaced which I have, and if not sold before spring plan on changing.Boat also has a working bilge pump that has a switch you have to turn on so it will get power and when water starts coming in. It has a auto float switch that will allow it to turn on until all water is pumped out. This may be a old boat but unless someone else had redid their boat like this one, you want find as many features or new replacement parts. Price is $4500 and with cost of all parts just making a few hundred dollars.So price is pretty much firm.
Check out tbn Kentucky I'm a member there

Sounds like a very nice jon ky dang I would love to have something that's not a project