Back from the cottage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishhog

Reaction score
Well Jr and I got a lot of fish here are some of the highlights.

the best 17in. smallie
2summer2007.jpg

16 in. LM
1summer2007.jpg

and more

2july2807.jpg

3july2807.jpg

7summer2007.jpg

and when we wanted a fish meal jr. provided it too.

15summer2007.jpg

this one was imbarresing

14summer2007.jpg

and of course Sr. got one too

18summer2007.jpg

oh well, I do better in the tourney

Fishhog sr.

Great report and nice fish! I'm glad Jr can fish, because you guys would starve otherwise :wink:

You have to admit there is nothing worse than the last day of a vacation.

Jim said:
You have to admit there is nothing worse than the last day of a vacation.

i would think that the first day back to work ranks below the last vacation day

but that's me...
nice report and pictures fishhog

I think I'm going to be too embarassed to post my pictures on here with all the big fish Fishhog Jr catches :D I was going to say the smallmouth was a big largemouth! A smallmouth that size equals a largemouth of a couple more pounds doesn't it? Bear with me, I never catch smallmouth this far south and when I do (in NC) they could be used for bait for the fish FHJ catches! Great fish

FishinsMyLife317 said:
I think I'm going to be too embarassed to post my pictures on here with all the big fish Fishhog Jr catches :D I was going to say the smallmouth was a big largemouth! A smallmouth that size equals a largemouth of a couple more pounds doesn't it? Bear with me, I never catch smallmouth this far south and when I do (in NC) they could be used for bait for the fish FHJ catches! Great fish

Smallies usually weight a little more then a largemouth of the same length. That one in the photo is about 2 -2.5 lbs

Great fish!

Latest posts