Banjo 006 Minnow 110 Piece Set - PICS ADDED!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
I came home from work and my wife surprised me :shock: with the 110 piece set. I guess she saw me watching =P~ the infomercial a few weeks ago and ordered it.

The lures look pretty good. The rigging is a little different. You put the hook through the special weighted eyes. I watched the DVD that came with the set and they seem to have a lot of action. I guess its not a bad set for $19.99.

I guess I'll have to get out this weekend and try them out.

I have a great wife. :D

The 2 speckled ones are glow in the dark!

100_4651.jpg

100_4652.jpg

100_4654.jpg

100_4655.jpg

Sounds like a steal of a deal to me.Are those really as good as advertised?I remember Bill Dance endorsing them when they first come out.I never tried them.I stick to tried and true lures and bait.

lol, i have them and dont use them, anyone that wants to try, let me know, and ill send you a few so that you dont get taken like i did

Quote:

"The Banjo Minnows ability to perfectly duplicate that spastic action creates an illusion so life like that it triggers a genetic response and compels fish to bite even if they are not hungry".

I'm sold on it! :LOL2: send me some!

I know guys that had good luck with them, I never had any luck. I was talking on the job one day and someone was telling me he wanted to get his son into fishing and was going to buy the Banjo Minner, next day i took him in a shamino closed faced reel, a rod and the Banjo Minner Kit. I dont think they worked, his kid ended up in jail, anyway Good Luck with them Mr. ACarbone.

shamoo said:
I know guys that had good luck with them, I never had any luck. I was talking on the job one day and someone was telling me he wanted to get his son into fishing and was going to buy the Banjo Minner, next day i took him in a shamino closed faced reel, a rod and the Banjo Minner Kit. I dont think they worked, his kid ended up in jail, anyway Good Luck with them Mr. ACarbone.

:shock: :LOL2:

shamoo said:
I dont think they worked, his kid ended up in jail...

If that is the end result, I don't think I'm gonna try them... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim said:
Quote:

"The Banjo Minnows ability to perfectly duplicate that spastic action creates an illusion so life like that it triggers a genetic response and compels fish to bite even if they are not hungry".

I'm sold on it! :LOL2: send me some!

PM me, and ill send you the "minners"

Also, would anyone want to do like a lure trade thing on here? Where you swap around lures you don't use, or dont like, or something like this where you want to try some new lure. I think it would be a fun experiment to try

NSU Bass - i am sure we can get a lure trade going here, we have a bunch of members who make their own baits and a bunch more who are simply put "Tackle Tarts" Lots of lure everywhere

Jim said:
My name is Jim and I'm a tackle tart :LOL2:

Im in!

Welcome Jim and thanks for joining Tackleholics Anonymous.You're among friends now and we will help you get over your tackle addiction.
:LMFAO:

I offer a service for all you Tackle Tart - I am willing to have a team of Trained Tackle Removers (TTT) proceed to your "Tackle Room" (That usually means anywhere you have been, cars, trucks, bathroom. . . . ) and remove all of that tackle.

Contact me for rates and times

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Captain Ahab said:
I offer a service for all you Tackle Tart - I am willing to have a team of Trained Tackle Removers (TTT) proceed to your "Tackle Room" (That usually means anywhere you have been, cars, trucks, bathroom. . . . ) and remove all of that tackle.

Contact me for rates and times

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You can come for free.....Someone has to use it. :LOL2:

Jim said:
ben2go said:
Jim said:
My name is Jim and I'm a tackle tart :LOL2:

Im in!

Welcome Jim and thanks for joining Tackleholics Anonymous.You're among friends now and we will help you get over your tackle addiction.
:LMFAO:

Tell me about it....This is an old pic! :shock:

Wallofshame.JPG

Holy cow! :shock: That's a good beginning to a tackle store.

Latest posts