BassBoatSeats.com? Any experience?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plasticmotif

Reaction score
I'm putting some money into my SeaArk. I've got new electronics, trolling motor, and the engine is getting a new impeller, plugs, lower unit oil, fuel system/filter cleaning.

Their is only two things that irk me about the boat.

1) Lack of Dry Storage (Probably will make another thread)

2) Seats suck.

The seats are just plain uncomfortable for me. So, I stumbled across bassboatseats.com and they look completely reasonable with a decent warranty.

So, yay or nay? let me know your experiences with them.

I just ordered a seat, post, base and seat base from Academy.com. They had to split the order up for some reason and half the stuff showed up a day early. I would definitely order from them again if I need seats or and seat mounting hardware.

Not sure if you just need seats or also mounts, pedestals, etc. If the latter is the case I HIGHLY reccommend Springfields scratch and dent site. I got all my mounts, pedestals and bases from there at huge discounts. The cosemetic damage was very minimal and in some cases barely noticeable.

https://www.springfieldmarinescratchanddent.com/servlet/StoreFront

From a guy with a bad back, buy Tempress seats or cry...

I have the low backs, got them off eBay in an oddball color, been going strong for several years and still soft and comfortable.

Didn't know they were a sponsor. Awesome. I'll likely order some seats really soon. I have to recover from buying a new water heater and getting the boat tuned up first. Whew!