Well it reached 50 today, so I decided to coat the floor.
I worked the first coat in thoroughly and then laid on the wet coat and sanded it with the coffee can sand-shaker. Then I backed up and did the next section, working my way from bow to stern. Here you can see the sanded part in the front with the next area getting done behind it:
I worked my way to the transom, sanding as I went. Once the whole floor was sanded, I came back over it and painted the sealing coat, again bow to stern:
It went very quickly, and I'm pretty happy with the final product:
Here is a close-up pic of the texture of the floor:
I started a little too late in the day, so I covered the boat and have heat blowing under there to keep it warm. It's supposed to drop into the 20's tonight. Hopefully, it will dry without incident. Not sure if anything will happen if it freezes, but I don't want to find out.
It's strange that the paint looks blue in all the pictures except for the last one. It's actually gray. We'll see how everything looks when dry. If I'm not happy with it, I'll color-match the original gray, and will top-coat to blend everything together. I just wanted to get it done fast. Good enough for now.