Bigger Bass Poll

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Bass Is Bigger

• April 2007 Bass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November 2007 Bass

• (shinnermans77 option) Dont know/ Dont care

• Total voters

BassAddict

Reaction score
Hey guys, is yesterdays bass bigger than my previouse personal best

April 2007 Bass
normal_DSCF0990.JPG

November 2007 Bass (this guy felt heavyer to me, notice the little gut on him)
normal_111707_catch.JPG

Put up a photo of the two rods side by side so we can compare - the fish are each next to a different rod

And of course the bass you caught on my worms is bigger!

Man they look the same to me I dunno. I still voted though.

Nice catches regardless!

Fishin NJ said:
However on a different note, you may not want to lay them on the ground, its really not good for them.

Thats good to know NJ, but if I want to get a picture I need to lay em on the ground since my left arm and hand is pretty busted up from an illness I had when i was 17. Wonder why its not good for em? Ill post what I find for ya when i research it.

Bass Addict - laying the fish on dry ground will remove the slime coat and leave the fish open to infection. One way to beat this is to use a plastic bag - lay the fish on the bag and the slime stays on the fish. Also, if you lay the fish in a damp area rather then dry ground it will help.

Or, do what i do - use the timer on your camera. Sit the camera on a log, ledge or hill so you can get in the photo with the fish. Practice a few times before you catch the fish and you will be just fine.

Voted for the April catch, as it does look "chunkier" :) . I try not to lay them on the ground if I can help it. If taking a pic with my phone I'll either leave them hooked and dangle them in front of the phone/camera, or I'll remove the hook as quickly as possible then lip them, and then take the pic. I try to get them back in the water as quickly as I can. Of course the tough part for me is to catch 'em first, lol :roll:

Latest posts