Bluegill

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :) I used a stencil on part of it, freehanded the other part. I used to be anti-stencil, I can do it without, but the time factor goes up considerably. I make my own, and have a handful of them, so I don't end up painting 'x' lures that all look alike!

As far as time, from sanding to clearcoat, I probably have 2 hours in each lure.

What might a bass popper like that cost me with the mouth part painted red, too? Great lookin baits as always. I'm always looking out for baits colored like bass, as the big names don't make too many that aren't really expensive or that aren't swimbaits. I might have to look into getting one.

Same price, I didn't add it because he didn't ask for it on the others.

If you want one, let me know the eye color (silver, gold, red), the bait color, and what colors you want for the dressed trebles.

wow another outstanding lure. if you have the freetime can you do like a walk through of what you do start to finish. i was just wondering what you go through to get a lure to look that way. no rush its just a suggestion.