Bored? Test your color Perception

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought I had good color perception.... guess I was wrong.

Took me 3 attempts to make it to a score of 20. I really struggled with the blue shades.

52 & I need readers.

duckfish said:
I always thought I had good color perception.... guess I was wrong.

Took me 3 attempts to make it to a score of 20. I really struggled with the blue shades.

52 & I need readers.

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Dude, I had my glasses on! :LOL2: Maybe it's not my eyes, but rather my slower reaction time. :?

That is addictive as hell lol. Every time I see the thread up I have to try again a few times and it seems to be working. 27 for the low usually and numerous over 30 scores. 34 is my best score yet. I'm 36 years old.

Abraham said:
That is addictive as hell lol. Every time I see the thread up I have to try again a few times and it seems to be working. 27 for the low usually and numerous over 30 scores. 34 is my best score yet. I'm 36 years old.
First time I tried it, got 25, waited a day and tried it again and got an 18. :roll:

Just had to try it again today on my work computer. I may not be quite as color blind as I feared but still none too impressive - 24 best I could do.

I really thought using a mouse instead of the stinking laptop pad would speed me up significantly. Maybe besides old eyes, I no longer have the ninja like reflexes I had a mere couple years ago :LOL2: