BPS Carbonlite

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
So I broke down and bought one a few weeks ago. So far i have landed about 30 fish on it fishing Senkos well Dingers and Big Bites actually. All i got to say is I truly love this thing.

I got one for my birthday in February. Its a 6'6" spinning rod that I matched up with a Pfleuger supreme xt for throwing soft plastics. I have only used it a few times this year but it by far my favorite spinning set up right now. I can't believe how light it is.

Same here - I just picked up another this weekend as it's been great for the price. I opted for the version with Microguides and they are great. Sensitivity is incredible on braid. Fishing a 6'9" MH-XF tip and been throwing Senkos. It's got the backbone I need and the weight of the rod is so nice. Very light - the only thing I would look at improving would be an adjustable balance system for the butt to better balance the rod.

Background story: one of the first tournaments last year, my buddy catches a fish, I net it, pick my rod back up and SNAP. It was under the rope cleat and broke clean in half. Took it to Bass Pro the next day, the replaced it, no questions asked. On top of that, they were onsale at the time, so they handed me 20 bucks cash.

Yesterday morning, same boat and buddy, I catch a fish, he scrambles for the net but I swing it in. He picks up his rod, SNAP.

Took it to Bass Pro the same night, they asked if he bought it within the last year (he had lost the receipt.. but they didnt even ask for it), he said yes, and he walked out with a brand new rod.

Thats customer service.

HennaOjisan said:
Same here - I just picked up another this weekend as it's been great for the price. I opted for the version with Microguides and they are great. Sensitivity is incredible on braid. Fishing a 6'9" MH-XF tip and been throwing Senkos. It's got the backbone I need and the weight of the rod is so nice. Very light - the only thing I would look at improving would be an adjustable balance system for the butt to better balance the rod.

How do you like the 6'9? I have been thinking about picking one up for quite some time, I just can't decide if I want the MH action. I've always used a M for plastics, but I like a little back bone when I skipping docks. Plus my 7' is just a little too long for skipping, and a 6'6 always feels like a toy. Maybe I'll reach a happy medium.

My brother been fishing with these rods for a while. They can amost be comparied to the diawa steez. The only problem is he broke like 5 of em but was able to return them within one year of purchase. I think I'm just gonna stick to the bps extream rods they are great rods and about the same price as the carbon light. And are more durable and with the same bps guartee