Burgers on the grill Question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Worcestershire Sauce in my burgers. mix it up, make patties, salt and pepper them while they are on the grill. If you put a small indent in the middle of the burger before cooking it, it will help keep it from turning into a meatball instead of a patty.

add cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and onion. Can't get much better than that.

I have also heard of people adding a dry ranch dressing seasoning packet. haven't tried it myself, but might try it.

worchestershire, soy and garlic powder

or

dry onion soup mix

or

dry ranch dressing mix

or

....... :D

I've been aiming to try a liberal dose of Frank's hot sauce for a while now and can never thing about it when I'm patting out hamburgers.

I know my wife usually adds some minced onion, a little bit of seasoned salt, and something else that I can't recall right now. I'll find out! She preps the burgers I just cook 'em. :)

Some onion powder, sesoning but I think the thing that makes the difference is a little bit of grated parmasian or locatelli chesse. I cook my burgers really slow which people ***** about but when they taste them they know why.

i take a thick burger and slice it down the middle put in some Sharpe cheddar seal the sides and grill

Hmmm... this thread is making me hungry :)

+ 1 on the dry ranch dressing mix

My wife puts all kinds of crap in the burgers. Garlic powder, onion flakes, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, prolly some other stuff I can't remember. I prefer lightly seasoned with season salt and then on the grill and then just as they're done a nice slice of swiss cheese and served on a kaiser roll.

Popeye said:
My wife puts all kinds of crap in the burgers. Garlic powder, onion flakes, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, prolly some other stuff I can't remember. I prefer lightly seasoned with season salt and then on the grill and then just as they're done a nice slice of swiss cheese and served on a kaiser roll.

What time is dinner?

I have recently started grilling thick slices of red onion alongside the burgers to top them with when done.

Fantastic.

yhst-16418226172540_2067_2202776

steak version, these are great but pretty salty

my wife will sometimes add american cheese to the middle of a patty, a little A1 brushed on, cooked about half way then topped with some el-cheapo "french fry seaoning" that I found at BigLots and then cook it the rest of the way. Sometimes she will add Allegro Hot and Spicy ( liquid) steak marinade to them as they are cooking.. https://www.allegromarinade.com/spicy.html