Can't beleive this...wow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately not a RiverPro. I have one....a LoPro model....I honestly believe my boat is CAPABLE of doing this, but there is no way in **** would I subject a $30,000+ boat to this kind of abuse! With the get up and go this boat has it is definately an inboard jet.

Wonder how many bottles of "courage" were consumed before that run?!

Dave

RPjet said:
Definately not a RiverPro. I have one....a LoPro model....I honestly believe my boat is CAPABLE of doing this, but there is no way in **** would I subject a $30,000+ boat to this kind of abuse! With the get up and go this boat has it is definately an inboard jet.

Dave

One day friend, I will own a low pro. One of the best made boats out there.

Think it's an Canadian video,buddies from canada.
He has other videos showing the boat,didn't pay to much attention to see what brand it was.

:shock: Wow!!

I'd be in a field somewhere about 70' off the waterline if I was steering that monster. Probably after the second turn.

:lol:

RPjet said:

Dave
anyone know what kind of boat it is?

I just don't understand why they weren't at least trying to catch a fish.

I'm thinking a buzzbait might have gotten some action. :roll: :LOL2: