Car Dash..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tompatt,

You better be careful. Modifying Jeeps and boats can get addictive and expensive. I used to have a '99 Wrangler. Between the light add-ons and the suspension upgrades and the new tinted window Bestop and the bumper modifications, I was buying something nearly every month to put on it.

flounderhead59 said:
Tompatt,

You better be careful. Modifying Jeeps and boats can get addictive and expensive. I used to have a '99 Wrangler. Between the light add-ons and the suspension upgrades and the new tinted window Bestop and the bumper modifications, I was buying something nearly every month to put on it.

LOL U GOT ME! I WAS LIKE WTH! I KNOW I DIDNT MISS A SPOT! i know man! lol its in pretty good condition for a 1987 yj. the owner before me rebuilt the whole frame. makin it stronger. i got a marin stereo for my jeep too. :D cuz my stereo before shorted out becuz of water gettin in. and the best thing about my stereo is that it has a "Loud" button. like when boats fly down the lake and the wind u can hear. but im stoppin now with the jeep. now im gonna take my boat out and walk around in it. then deck it. i got about $300 for my bday last month and im surprised that i still have it..(cuz i usually burn a hole in my pocket the first time i get money lol) i think that should be enough for the deckin and hopefully a battery. :D

Latest posts