center console addition

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seaarc said:
Captain Ahab said:
Very nice build and explanations - that was a sweet little project

Thanks Captain. I really enjoyed using it this week and thought of more things I can do to it. Will it ever end?

Dave

It does end when you realize that you are spending more time screwing around with your boat to go fishing then you actually spend fishing

Very nice, your console is exactly the way I would set it up my self!

Ok, I've gotta ask... I see your anchormate has rope on the reel and a line is going from the reel to the anchor housing. But no anchor?

Cheeseball said:
Very nice, your console is exactly the way I would set it up my self!

Ok, I've gotta ask... I see your anchormate has rope on the reel and a line is going from the reel to the anchor housing. But no anchor?

Thanks Cheesball and as far as the anchor goes, I don't like to leave it hanging outside of the boat. I'm worried that it would release and drop down while trailering the boat, so I put inside the boat.

Dave

Very nice!! I want it to!!

I just posted a thread about doing the center console and then saw your thread. Do you have any photos of how you ran the steering cable and shift cable. I can't really see them very well on your post. Did you run into any specific problems. I had a post of my boat and it is below. Thanks for any help you can give me.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8057