Christmas Shopping

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I lack is buying something for my boat and maybe a little something for my truck. I don't want them to feel left out you know. probably otta get a nice card for the misses. we don't buy each other gifts at special times, but love to just buy something for each other for no reason.
Merry Christmas to all you "Tinboaters" out there. Remember the reason for the season.
Peace

We are 95% done. Just need to get a few odds and ends, stocking stuffers and what not. My wife and I have an "agreement" that we don't get anything for each other. That being said I really need to go get her a few things.

bearsphan3.14 said:
We are 95% done. Just need to get a few odds and ends, stocking stuffers and what not. My wife and I have an "agreement" that we don't get anything for each other. That being said I really need to go get her a few things.

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL22: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

that was very funny.....and sadly true.

Haven't started. I only have to buy for a few people and 2 dogs, so I usually wait until about a week before Christmas. I have never Christmas shopped online, but after reading a few here do, I am considering it. Just have to remeber to order soon so it arrives before Christmas....

Outdoorsman.

Latest posts