Co-op (NJ) 5/22

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassassassin8

Reaction score
Fished 4PM-7:30PM. Partly cloudy & breezy. Gnats got too bad to deal with the last hour so I left. Picked up a dink on the 5th cast on a SK Gold Sexy Shad. Worked the road edge pretty well with the SK Shad & boogie bait at the beginning and end just drifting with the wind. Went down the back and tried some froggin and managed another dink and lost another. Worked another area and caught the 3rd on a shakey head. Managed one more on the grass bed before I had to call it quits because of the gnats. Had the place more or less to myself til the 3 bucket brigadeers came along ruining the serenity. :x Really got my blood boiling hearing them yell back & forth the same friggin thing (mostly expletives) getting all excited showing each other up with sunnies. :? God I hate them.

0522001626.jpg

0522001654.jpg

0522001734.jpg

Nice fish....and I don't blame you for leaving. I HATE bugs, especially when they fly right into your face.

Worst part was as long as the wind staayed the bugs were ok but when it died down, they went to town on my arms. And i left the bug spray in our other boat since we were plannin on goin to Audrey n the bugs there are bad!

bassassassin8 said:
Worst part was as long as the wind staayed the bugs were ok but when it died down, they went to town on my arms. And i left the bug spray in our other boat since we were plannin on goin to Audrey n the bugs there are bad!

I heard the Black Flies are real bad down there. Guess cause it's so close the marsh areas of the Delaware river.

Latest posts