Courtesy Lights

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ranchero50 said:
Honestly depends on where I am, if I'm up river I'll unplug the anchor light because it's the biggest bug attractor ever made. same for white headlights. The green deck lights make moving around the boat without tripping or breaking things much simpler. I had a couple little marker lights with green covers and they were ok, but weren't bright enough to tie a knot or deal with a mad catfish so I'm putting these on.

DSC01033.jpg

Jamie

Do these light have adhesive on the back to attach to the boat and are they bright and do you recomend them? thanks!

Personally, I like red for deck lighting in a small boat, but to each his own.

These lights are 5 LED, waterproof/submersible. Pretty bright, camera really doesn't show it as well as I would like. Put them on a toggle switch so they can be turned off and on at will independent of running/anchor lights.

They were like $13 a pop from West Marine.

Here's the link (sorry it's so long) https://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=101400&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50523&subdeptNum=50573&classNum=50578

Attachments

• Interior Lights.jpg
    Interior Lights.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 187

Latest posts