cover for Jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Sun Dura also on the 18' and haven't had any issues. I use a telescopic pole at each end with a vent on top. I For the jon boat and duck boat I use the silver tarps but they sit under the trees so the sun doesn't beat on it all day.

I contacted a local canvas shop...... the price is not for the faint of heart. Debating on the style...whether I want snaps or straps.....and whether I want the motor cover included or separate....all an upcharge. They can't get me in until October.
You might check with some trucking equipment supply outfits; the rubberized canvas is darn near bulletproof. They may do repairs and small custom work.

Best wishes.

Yes, truck tarp companies, they made some ATV covers for me about 12 years back, still like new, but dirty, tough stuff !! Another option is to look at the old car guys and find those that sew upholstery, they have made me covers in the past, great job... I woukd never go with straps or pull cords, snaps give a tighter fit and have never failed me.