crap pond

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
Well headed out to the crap pond around the corner. I tried out the new booyah boogie bait i bought. I caught one small one. And had something big on but me being me I didn't set the hook well enough and it spit the lure. Here is the small one I caught.

crap ponds have a unique forage base. sometimes you gotta "match the hatch" to catch the big ones

Attachments

• 2853crappie_001.jpg
    2853crappie_001.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 870
Bryan_VA said:
crap ponds have a unique forage base. sometimes you gotta "match the hatch" to catch the big ones

Lmao, thanks for the fix jim, heres the pic that shinner was trying to post, check out its dorsal fin something tried to make lunch out of him at one time

normal_DSCF1243.JPG

shamoo said:
Nice catch Mr. BassAddict, looks like a sweet spot to do a little relaxing :)

I didnt catch it shinnerman77 did, I only posted the picture since he was having trouble. I think that LM is bigger than my personal best which is posted below.

normal_DSCF0990.JPG

Since I caught this guy in April its been all down hill, besides for 1 guy (bass or snook) that broke my 1/0 gammi hook

My apologeezs Mr. BassAddict didnt mean to stir up any bad memories, :oops: hey nice catch Mr. Shinnerman77 :)

Latest posts