different sport jet builders?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad baker

Reaction score
Hi I have had 4 different objs all on express boats.
I have been out of tournament fishing for about 5 yrs I've been chasing my labradors around the country running field trials.
My son is 4 and we are ready for another boat.
I want one that I could go anywhere and fish a tournament but will ready just be a family fishing boat mainly.
I have rode in a river pro several yrs ago and really liked it.
I am looking at rock proof also.
What other manufacturers make awesome fishing boats with sport jets?
Chad

I would look at other manufacters of two stage jets also.
I need large flipping deck. Speed min of 45mph.
All ideas open.
Thanks
Chad

Had a good ride yesterday in a rock proof. Really like the uhmw on the bottom. Does anyone have much knowledge of gator boats?
Or does anyone know where a river pro is for sale?
Chad

After making lots of calls and talking to lots of people I'm thinking river pro is going to get another order. There is not a perfect boat built yet but I think Kevin is closer than anyone else. I was hoping to get some more feedback from you guys. What are the pros and cons anyone sees in the river pros?
Chad

It really depends on where you fish. If you fish in the east, I would not be without uhmw and I know Kevin put that on some, but don't know if it is an option for any boat now. Uhmw has saved my butt a few times when getting stuck. I have never been in a river rocket but most people that have them seem to love them. If I could get uhmw on a riverpro, that would be my choice.

Scott