Duck Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After about 6 months that boat and motor will be crap,but he will just get a new one to wreck.

Zum said:
After about 6 months that boat and motor will be crap,but he will just get a new one to wreck.

It won't take half that. I would bet good money that boat was about useless after one 60 day season.

If I had somebody giving me brand new boats to tear all to hell, I could make a video like that too. :roll:

I have to pay for my own so I couldn't tell you if I could ram a tree or launch the thing wide open 30' into the woods but I suspect that I could.

Excel makes good boats but there are specialty boats built for that sort of abuse and excel isn't one of them. They have also gone belly up in AR after a tornado destroyed the plant (and killed an employee) and have been bought out to reopen in Utah. It is my understanding that they are not honoring any of the "lifetime" warranties on hulls produced to date so that guy better start treating his equipment a little better.

Latest posts