duracraft 164822sv DUCK and FLATS BOAT DONE!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys... still adding a few more touches to it but pretty happy all and all. Now i am designing a setup to use a set of spreader lights i took off my big boat and making a removable bracket for the bow. I want to be able to plug them into the trolling motor plug and try my luck at gigging flounder on a couple night missions while out collecting soft crabs.

lbhansford said:
Thanks guys... still adding a few more touches to it but pretty happy all and all. Now i am designing a setup to use a set of spreader lights i took off my big boat and making a removable bracket for the bow. I want to be able to plug them into the trolling motor plug and try my luck at gigging flounder on a couple night missions while out collecting soft crabs.
Let me know if you need help with that bracket!

Follow up: Boat has been working great pods were the best add-on by far. have exceeded my expectations in so many ways. This thing has been a fish slaying machine!

Probably broke the 500 fish mark with a mixed bag of puppy drum, specs, flounder, croaker, rockfish, and perch.

Attachments

• jonresized.jpg
    jonresized.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 647
  • bigpup.jpg
    bigpup.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 647
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324443#p324443 said:
lbhansford » Today, 10:52[/url]"]Follow up: Boat has been working great pods were the best add-on by far. have exceeded my expectations in so many ways. This thing has been a fish slaying machine!

Probably broke the 500 fish mark with a mixed bag of puppy drum, specs, flounder, croaker, rockfish, and perch.

Hey very cool bro,

Glad to here about the float pods. Catch um up.

WoW! It's so camoflaged it look's like your standing on water! Good thing you put it on a trailer or you never would be able to take it to the water; You'd spend all your time looking for it! :lol:

Latest posts