EASY-VIEW BOAT TACKLE STORAGE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NEWBIE ON THIS FORUM. LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. GLAD THEIR ARE SOME OTHER "TIN BOATERS" OUT THERE.
JUST BOUGHT A G3 AND AM LOOKING AT PUTTING A "EASY-VIEW" OR SIMILAR TYPE OF TACKLE STORAGE SYSTEM ON THE LIDS OF MY STORAGE COMPARTMENTS AT THE FRONT OF MY BOAT.
ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE TYPE OF SYSTEMS? DOES THE ADHESIVE PADS THAT ARE SUPPLIED HOLD WELL? (I'M NOT EXCITED ABOUT PUTTING A SCREW INTO OR THROUGH MY LID)

I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE POSTS AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. ITS BECOMMING ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

FISHING COP 623 said:
NEWBIE ON THIS FORUM. LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. GLAD THEIR ARE SOME OTHER "TIN BOATERS" OUT THERE.
JUST BOUGHT A G3 AND AM LOOKING AT PUTTING A "EASY-VIEW" OR SIMILAR TYPE OF TACKLE STORAGE SYSTEM ON THE LIDS OF MY STORAGE COMPARTMENTS AT THE FRONT OF MY BOAT.
ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE TYPE OF SYSTEMS? DOES THE ADHESIVE PADS THAT ARE SUPPLIED HOLD WELL? (I'M NOT EXCITED ABOUT PUTTING A SCREW INTO OR THROUGH MY LID)

I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE POSTS AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. ITS BECOMMING ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

I wanted to set up a system like that on my boat, But I have the same issues. I'm afraid to drill a hole. Also my compartments are carpeted underneath so I cant use the adhesive pads. I hope someone can chime in for you. If you do decide to do it, post some pics in the mods section, maybe you can help out someone else in the end. :D

What about using velcro instead of the adhesive patches if your lids have carpet.

Well I jumped off into it and put in the Easy View System. I had to install a set a 1"x2" wood stringers on the underneath of my deck lids, so that the system could be attached to something. Spray painted the wood to match carpet. The system was installed easily after the fabricating the wood stringers. We'll see if it holds. I'm sure it won't be because of the system, it will be from my lack of fabricating and building knowledge LOL.
I'll post pictures when I get my home computer up and running.

Latest posts