first tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seif5034

Reaction score
well, not much to report. A freind of my father-in-law needed a partner so I went along. missed a couple fish in the morning but wind picked up and ruined the day for all but the best of fishermen. My team was not the best. We ended up weighing in only 3 fish and none of them amounted to any real size. Oh well, it was a fun day regardless.

atleast you didn't go to weigh-in with a goose egg... way to stick it out through the wind

like russ stated at least you got the chance to fish it is still frozen up our neck of the woods.

good job stepping in to help a friend

Good job! Im glad you stuck it out and caught some.

I will be fishing my first tourneys soon at a powerplant lake. The water is around 20 degrees warmer. My goal is to not skunk, lol. I think i will be fishing it with my wife and i have just recently weened her off using only worms to fish. :oops:

ilinimud said:
Good job! Im glad you stuck it out and caught some.

I will be fishing my first tourneys soon at a powerplant lake. The water is around 20 degrees warmer. My goal is to not skunk, lol. I think i will be fishing it with my wife and i have just recently weened her off using only worms to fish. :oops:

What lake are you fishing this tournament on???

Good luck on your first tournament.

3/4 Lake of Egypt
3/18 Lake of Egypt
4/1 Lake of Egypt
4/15 Lake of Egypt
4/29 Crab Orchard
5/13 Rend

All of them are 6am-2pm except 3/4 is 6:30-2. Entry fee is 40 dollars (30 for stringer/10 for big bass) I dont know how many i will be able to attend. Right now i am on Mon-Fri, and im pretty sure they are all Wednesday.

Sorry for boggarting the thread :wink: