First trail cam pics of the season

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lswoody

Reaction score
Nothing impressive but I thought I'd share them with you all. Will be moving this trail cam to another location tomorrow and I installed the infared module on this trail cam. Don't know if this will spook the deer less than the flash.

Attachments

• rsz_aug_15th_002.jpg
    rsz_aug_15th_002.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 979
  • rsz_aug_15th_003.jpg
    rsz_aug_15th_003.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 979
  • rsz_aug_15th_004.jpg
    rsz_aug_15th_004.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 979
Is that just a notch out of it's ear in the middle pic or is it something else like a marker or something?

It hung around for 30 seconds, must not have been too spooked.

Great pictures!

Nothing gets me more pumped up about unting season then trail cam pictures.

Parkerdog is right, I don't think the deer got spooked at all!

always good to see deer,
parkerdog,looks like a leaf is in front of the ear to me

I need to get one of those cameras to put on my "candy cabinet". I don't mind sharing, but someone keeps eating it all. [-X

79Stroker said:
always good to see deer,
parkerdog,looks like a leaf is in front of the ear to me

I thought that too but if you look in the first pic there is a mark on the ear as well. Probably just coincidence though.

i see that now, ? maybe got attacked before although it looks pretty straight like it was cut

really doesn't mater it will taste pretty darn good, man october cant here fast enough

I just took some "steaks" from a ham, out of the freezer. I'm thawing it in warm water. Gonna spice it down, sear it in the pan, and eat it. Good chow. The live cams online are real spectacular. Look at the GA cam, it's good. Makes me wonder, maybe, just maybe, I oughta let that big mamma go!!!!! After all, We are at the top, and that deer meat is the best!! Them horns might be in my future one day. For this day, I like the idea of not paying $4.00 for a pound of filler for some "helper". Aint they a problem for suburbia anyway?

Latest posts