fishing 4/18/09

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Hit a local little lake and got 2 little bass and a pickeral, pickeral was caught on a Zoom Magnum Finese(watermelon), one bass was caught on a regular Zoom finese(cinnemon) and the other was caught on a JDBaits 5" stick bait(watermelon).
shamoo002-4.jpg

shamoo001-2.jpg

2 little bass are better than none. At least the weather was nice and you got to hit the water. Congrats dude!

Nice color to those bass. What no picture of the pickeral. I asked before BA did :wink: he will be disapointed.

Dave

seaarc said:
Nice color to those bass. What no picture of the pickeral. I asked before BA did :wink: he will be disapointed.

Dave

I was a little disappointed but then forgave him when i finished reading the post on account of him catching a bass on one of my baits :lol: :lol: If it wasent for that, he would be hearing about it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice job Charlie. I have been there a bunch of times and only a few fish. Glad to see you got some. That gives me hope to fish it this year. :D Which dock were you on?

Latest posts