Found a motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVNET

Reaction score
Check out this motor:

https://ocala.craigslist.org/boa/801133374.html

I just saw it this morning and emailed the seller, it still available, will pick it up today after work.

With my luck with boat stuff, it will be gone by time I get there...

It's hard to tell from the pic but it looks like the prop is busted.

I suppose for $150 total you can buy a new one and still come out well.

It's been flagged for removal.....I didn't get to see it. Was it a "real" seller or another spammer ad? CL has been over-run the past couple weeks with the cockroaches (spammers), so if it's "too good to be true" and there's no ph number.....it's probably spam.

ST

SVNET said:
I just saw it this morning and emailed the seller, it still available, will pick it up today after work.

With my luck with boat stuff, it will be gone by time I get there...

thats how my luck is on that site as well been looking for parts for my sled for ayear everytime a sled comes up buy the time i reply the sled is gone but as luck has it i got a parts sled today had to drive a 100 miles to get it wish i had brought the camra you wouldnt beleave the 17 foot boat this guy bought from one of the other sites for 2grand he had a 14 foot seanyph for sale 1996 v hull style bass boat wanted 500.00 thing was next to new

Latest posts